Kamis, 15 November 2007

Warriors?!

I think that it is time for GS Warriors to win; 6 straight losses are nowhere near funny... I know that this website does not bring the spirit of more than 1 supporter but hey, it is better than nothing. Until Warriors wins a battle, I will use a GS Warriors-theme for my blog.

2 people that GS Warriors currently need:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jason Richardson
(need those 3 pt.s ... and dunks, of course)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jessica Alba
(the external force behind Warriors' victory against Dallas in last year's play-off)

2 komentar:

saddy1 mengatakan...

yeow! wassup? ive been busy so i havent been in contact with anyone recently. School is a serious pain. I will get back to you in abt 2 weeks, when review is over. Peace bro!

Soe mengatakan...

whassup whassup saddy! i've been busy too haha